Picasso was fascinated with women - in art as well as within in life! His desire is legendary, but he bored easily and women could devour his soul. This is probably why the majority of his artwork is devoted to women. The artworks included are:
- Portrait de Dora Maar (Portrait of Dora Maar) - 1937
- Femme au chapeau assise dans un fauteuille (Woman in a Hat Sitting in an Armchair) - 1941
- Femme assise en robe blue (Seated Woman in a Blue Dress) - 1941
- Tête d'animal sur une table (Animal Head on a Table) - 1942
- Jeune fille, d'après Cranach le jeune (Girl, after Cranach the Younger) - 1958
- Portrait de Maïa avec une poupée (Portrait of Maia with Doll) - 1938
These faux postage stamps are beyond compare. Presented in 5 by 6 inches sheets of 6 stamps each, with water-activated adhesive in the fashion of traditional postage. Each artistamp is approximately 1-9/16 by 2 inches.
Please remember that these are gummed (not self-stick!) faux postes and not to be used to replace the true postage necessary for mailing!