Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world.
In his own words, such is the art of Auguste Renoir, a noted Impressionist painter. His love of women and the human form is ever evident in all of his works. This diverse set of images are representative of his work:
- La balançoire (The Swing)
- La danse (The Dance)
- Fillette avec un cerceau (Little Girl with a Hoop)
- Fillette à l'arrosoir (Little Girl with Watering Can)
- Bouquet de tulipes (Bouquet of Tulips)
- Les parapluies (Umbrellas)
Presented in 5 by 6 inches sheets of 6 stamps each, with water-activated adhesive in the fashion of traditional postage. Each Artistamp is approximately 1-9/16 by 2 inches.
Please remember that these are faux postes and not to be used to replace the true postage necessary for mailing!