Found in an old warehouse in Brooklyn, these vintage pins are an absolute treasure.
We have combined these 9 different pins into one collection.
- Cabochon NASCAR-style Race Car - The cabochon could be removed, carefully of course as it is vintage, to be altered or used in your artwork.
- Victorian Style Hand with Faux Paste Pearl
- Old-time Automobile
- Roman Soldier in Frame Setting - This would be wonderful as a ring.
- Old-time Convertible with Rumble Seat
- Gentlemanly Cat with Hand and Bow Tie - Missing One Crystal Eye (Perhaps from fighting with the Mouse Pin)
- Pretty Red Butterfly
- US Sheriff's Badge
- Black Mouse - Missing One Ear (It seems the Cat Pin is not as gentlemanly as he appears)
For their age, they are all in very good condition, including each of them still having their pin. The minor imperfections that we have found are noted above. Even the hand painted accents are still in splendid condition.
As this is a grab bag of sorts, we cannot accept returns of individual pins.