The first woman to join the Impressionist circle, Berthe Morisot (1841-95) shared the Impressionist school's fascination with iridescent light. Her delicate, feathery brushstroke technique, however, owed more to the influence of h her early teacher, Corot. The subject matter of her work focused on quiet family scenes of women and children, for which she shared an affinity with her contemporary, Mary Cassatt.
These are the outstanding sticker images of 16 of her finest works:
- In the Garden at Maurecourt
- Lady at Her Toilette
- Portrait of Mme Hubard
- Little Girl Reading
- On the Balcony
- Portrait of Jeanne Pontillon
- The Black Bodice
- At the Ball
- The Cradle
- Young Woman Dressed for the Ball
- Young Girl by the Window
- The Mother and Sister of the Artist
- Julie with a Doll
- The Artist's Sister, Madame Pontillon, Seated on the Grass
- Summer Day (Bois de Boulogne)
- Eugène Manet and His Daughter in the Garden
These beautiful reproductions will add a colorful decorative touch to letters, notes, gift packages and other flat surfaces.
The pressure sensitive stickers are made with acid-free inks, paper and adhesives.