Art treasures you can make and wear!
Make an elegant kimono pin, sea creature necklace and zigzag bracelet. Graduate to dazzling jewel-studded pinwheels, exquisite folded fan earrings and traditional crane pieces.
Choose from 60 sheets of brilliant neon, solid-colored and patterned paper, then follow easy instructions to make 12 different pieces of jewelry. You'll find plenty of practice paper - so don't worry if you're a beginner. Your finished jewelry will fit easily inside the hinged keepsake box with ribbon and built-in mirror.
This is the complete set. It is the sample that we used to photograph the contents and box, so it has been opened. All parts are original and in new condition.
- Ribbon hinged keepsake box with mirror
- Sparkling jewels
- Earring findings
- Necklace cords
- Brass loops (jump rings)
- Pin backs
- 26 sheets of solid-color origami paper
- 20 sheets of neon and patterned paper
- 14 sheets of white practice paper
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet