What fun we had creating these little shrines! Made from a simple tin, steel or aluminum can lid. Just about everything you need is included. You'll have to add scissors and glue and any other embellishments you might want as a part of your shrines. Of course, you'll supply the can lids, too.
We've included enough parts to make at least two shrines. And, once you get the idea, you'll be making them over and over again. We love adding glitter, too!
Included in the kit:
- 2 Pieces of Self-Stick Felt in Assorted Colors
- Silver Sequined Cording
- Shiny Black Sequined Cording
- Paper Roses
- Heart Milagro
- 7 Holy Cards Including: St Dymphna, Virgin Guadalupe, St Jude, St Francis & Mano Poderosa
- SilverCrow Exclusive Images: Santisima Muerte, Catrina & Sequined Guadalupe
- Self-Stick Rhinestone Embellishments
- Basic Instructions
- Reusable Hand-Screened Muslin Bag featuring Our Lady of Guadalupe (Bag may differ slightly from photo.)
If you've never made a shrine, but want to start, this is the kit for you. Even if you're an experienced artisan who has made shrines for years, you'll enjoy this special kit.
We couldn't stop making samples. Ours include Santisima Muerte, St Francis of Assisi and Our Lady of Guadalupe.