These colorful vintage Disney recordings hail from 1951 through the early 1953. Each one is different and we haven't played any of them, but none of them show much wear. Each side features a different recording by the Sandpipers with Mitch Miller's Orchestra. Sometimes, other performers are included.
- All in a Golden Afternoon / Alice in the Garden of Live Flowers
- The March of the Cards / Painting the Roses Red
- I'm Late / Alice in the White Rabbit's House / The Dodo's Song
- How D'ye Do and Shake Hands / Alice Meets the Caterpillar / 'Twas Brillig
- In a World of My Own / Alice in Wonderland
- The Walrus and the Carpenter / The Walrus and the Carpenter with Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee
- A Very Merry Unbirthday / The Mad Tea Party
These are 78rpm (6 inches in diameter) and all are yellow vinyl released Little Golden Records. Some even have the original codes engraved by hand along the inner rim. The labels are in great shape, too. We originally bought these as décor for a child's room, lining up several in a row to make a special border!
These make great clocks because the hole is already there for the mechanism. Each record measures 6 inches in diameter. The label is about 2-1/2 inches in diameter.
No one of these is like another, so please let us choose one for you. The recordings are all from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland.